LESCO provides opportunities to fresh graduates as there are new jobs available after a specific interval of time. If you are searching for LESCO jobs, then check all the process of finding and applying for the jobs.
LESCO Jobs Opening
The first step is to keep in touch with all the information related to the opening of new LESCO jobs. The best resources are to stay in touch on our website, read the newspaper regularly, and do check the NTS website because it’s the service that has been offering testing services for LESCO. Few websites are job portals like Indeed.pk and Rozee.pk have explained all the steps in details below
1. National Testing Service
You have to keep in touch with the NTS website; it will give an idea about new jobs LESCO has added. NTS is the testing service on which the candidate has to apply and to join a test for LESCO jobs. National Testing Service usually conducts all the tests for LESCO, and they typically announce the results within two weeks. Once the student passes the test, then the next stage will be the interview that the LESCO officials will conduct
2. Regularly Check LESCO Website
We are constantly updating the new jobs on our website; you have to keep an eye on our website to get it to touch with all the updates. Once there is a new job posted, the candidate should check the eligibility criteria, age limit, conditions, and the qualification before applying for the job.
One of the best resources to keep in touch for new jobs is newspapers. Most of the companies use newspapers to post new jobs. This medium is for a long time, and most of the candidate does not give it a preference.
4. Different Jobs Portal
Different job portals have constantly been posting new jobs, and it’s one of the best and easy sources. Below is the list of some job portals
The process to apply for LESCO Jobs
Once the candidate has identified the new job, the next step is to make sure the candidate is eligible, and then he/she should apply for the LESCO job. Below are the steps explained in detail:
- Number one step is to apply for the right job. It can be check by going through all the details such as eligibility, quota, terms and conditions, age limit, qualification, and last date to apply.
- To apply for the job, you need to visit the LESCO official government website.
- The other way to apply for the LESCO job tests is to visit the NTS (National Testing Service) website. NTS is the portal, and you can register for all the desired jobs through an online application
- Once you applied online for the LESCO job test, then you will receive a challan form for the test fee. You can download the challan form and then submit to the nearby mentioned bank.
- Then you have to submit all the required documents that include CNIC, domicile, passport size photo, and all the other related documents along with the submitted challan form copy to the mentioned address in the job portal.
- Once all the details are submitted, then it is good to visit the NTS website regularly to get it to touch with all the latest updates and announcements related to the job applied.
LESCO Jobs application forms
LESCO has been offering three types of application forms. Below are the details
- Regular LESCO job application forms for the applicants. Click here to download the form
- The next figure is for children’s quota for Employees. Click here to download the form
What is the best way to apply for the LESCO job?
First, you have to find whether you are eligible for the LESCO new job, then the next step is to apply for it. NTS (National Testing Service) has been handling most of the stuff of the LESCO job process, so you have to apply on the NTS job portal official site.
Check Lesco Bill Online
What is National Testing Service?
NTS provides the testing service in Pakistan, and it usually conducts performance and job evaluation tests. There are two tests usually manage by NTS, 1 is NAT, and the other is GAT. GAT is the test for the admission for M.Phill / MS while NAT is an admission test for Bachelors in Pakistan